Saturday 30 July 2011

Last days in Fukuoka

These last days in Fukuoka have been great as so many of them before! People ask me what I will take with me home from Japan and I must say that I have experienced so much happiness from people. That this is what I will take with me, a picture of great people in a great country with great food.

Thank you everyone that I have met! You have been wonderful and I look forward to come visit again! 2 month´s have been too short.

On the aikido side of things I have been practicing with so many different people and learned much about myself and my ukemi. I can only hope that it has improved my aikido as it has improved my life.

Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. hello aikidoka,
    I found your blog, read it at once, and enjoyed it a lot!!!
    Actually, I felt that I could have written some parts of it me myself, since I have recently returned from 2 weeks taining in shoheijuku!
    I dont know if you get any comments, but you made my day!
    H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    I am visiting Japan (Kyushu) ss a tourist some time in June and came across the aikido dojo(s). I have been practising for a short time in Singapore and was wondering whether I can visit and sit inside a class to observe?

    Do I need to call them and seek permission beforehand? was trying to look for numbers to call but can't seem to find any.

    Thanks much.

    Choo
    Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Just go to the dojo and ask before the practice. They are sure to let you watch. Always friendly people :-)

    Thommy

    ReplyDelete