Friday 17 June 2011

Home Stay

Today I am moving from Access-Tenjin to home stay at an aikido friends house. She has a "big" house and can have us all in there as my girlfriend and her two kids are coming down to Fukuoka for a couple of weeks. It will be less training, but more sightseeing in this period. I hope to get to go to a few classes during this time anyway. I will probably long for the aikido practice now that I have been at it almost every day for two weeks. I do think that my knees probably have a need of a few days off as well. When the mats are as hard as they are down here it is funny to notice that I now know where the little softer mats are. There is a couple of "softer" ones in Takasago near the middle of the dojo. In Fukuoka dojo the hardest ones are the ones close to the entrance.

There is said to be internet access at the home stay so I will be continuing with the blog posts and maybe I finally can get some pictures up too. A big thanks go out to Toshiro Nishida that managed to get posters out in all dojo's for home stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment