Wednesday 8 June 2011

Takasago: Class with Nishida

Just got back from a class with Nishida that was great. We focused on contact and being close. It was very direct and I had great fun training in this class as well. Got some nice blisters that opened up during my training, but at least they are now open so it can get better under my feet. I was the only low grade in the room, as far as I could see everyone else had a black belt and a hakama.

I tried the curriculum for 4th kyu here and I was surprised by the small amount of techniques that were required. They are having a test for all grades i think the 26th of June. I hope I will be able to watch the people going for some of the higher grades and see what they need to do.

Still working on getting some photos up on the blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment